Less than 1%| 54mins
Director: Seo Youn, Ha | Producer: So Hyun, Park
Focus Years: 2012 | Country: Korea, Republic of
Less than 1% of the teenagers in Korea go to alternative schools or home-school while the other 99% are served by traditional education program. My friends, Mang-chang and Tae-pyung and I are the 1% who go to the alternative travel school called Road Schola. We play at a small elementary school of a remote village in Nepal painting its walls, studying in the kitchen, seasoning vegetables, and learning how to live our life doing what we like to do. People often worry about our future just because we are outside of the mainstream system. Is it just an unfounded worry or should we reconsider our decisions from the ground up?
Less than 1% | 54mins
Search information, ideas, subjects related to this story:
Other Articles/Sites :
Send funds to team of this film/project:
NOTE: 100% of your funds are sent directly from here.
Contact/inquire about this film-project:
Seo Young Ha
Korea, Republic of
This storyteller has yet to share/set a wallet for the direct fund transfers.
Shall we send an email request on your behalf?