This Movie is no longer available here.

Request Online Screening

Neev 90 - Character building | 42mins
Director: Tejguru Sirshree | Producer: Tej Gyan Foundation
Focus Years: 2007 | Country: India
Subject Tags: asia, communication, culture, education, global, india, leadership, transformation
Quality Tags: Optimistic, Slow, Activating, Harmonizing
Do you know how much of the iceberg is visible above the water surface? Those who do not know the answer will be surprised to know that the part of the iceberg seen floating on the icy waters is just 10% of the entire rock, of which the remaining 90% lies beneath the waters. Similarly, have we ever pondered over the fact that our body, our external appearance, comes to just 10% of who we actually are? The remaining 90% of us is the inner being that we are. Most of us call this ‘Inner Ninety’ by different names, such as moral values, character, personality, etc. How we value this in others as well as strive to empower our Inner Ninety is what each one of us needs to learn. Morals are easy to state but difficult when put to practical use. Honesty, patience, the choice of our friends, loyalty, etc. are values that determine our Inner Ninety.
Request DVD:
You may purchase the DVD of this film directly from this StoryTeller/Producer. Please visit.

Send funds to team of this film/project:
NOTE: 100% of your funds are sent directly from here.

Contact/inquire about this film-project:


This storyteller has yet to share/set a wallet for the direct fund transfers.

Shall we send an email request on your behalf?

Human Life:
Human Community:
Human Exploration:

The online film archive supports schools, universities, NGOs and other civil-service organizations across the globe on the principle of gift-economy. Watch films (documentaries, short films, talks & more) and promote filmmakers. Join this community of soulful storytellers from myriad cultures, in their mission to promote global consciousness. Empower their willful hearts, who see the future to be united and harmonious, who aspire for the wellbeing of all. Support learning about the ‘self’, culture, nature and the eternal soul – the evolution of life.
Support the humanity in the process of becoming ‘that’...

© 2024 Culture Unplugged. Serving Since 2007.
Promoting our collective consciousness through stories from across the planet!

Consciousness Matters!