Human Rights Watch is dedicated to protecting the human rights of people around the world. We stand with victims and activists to prevent discrimination, to uphold political freedom, to protect people from inhumane conduct in wartime, and to bring offenders to justice. We investigate and expose human rights violations and hold abusers accountable. We challenge governments and those who hold power to end abusive practices and respect international human rights law. We enlist the public and the international community to support the cause of human rights for all.
- Egypt: Mass Killings by Security Forces
- Child Marriage: Malawi
- North Korea: Accounts from Camp Survivors
- Made In The USA: Child Labor & Tobacco
- Remembering the Andijan Massacre
- Japan: Children in Institutions Denied Family Life
- Under Kurdish Rule In Syria
- Kenya: Factory Poisons Community
- Torn Apart: Families and US Immigration Reform
- Nepal: Rapists Go Unpunished
- Dear Obama
- Russia on Trial
- Sri Lanka's Ghosts
- Protecting Civilians in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- In Silence: Maternal Mortality in India
- Tiananmen: China's Unhealed Wound
- Confronting Evil: Genocide in Rwanda (Featuring Alison Des Forges)
- To Protect & Serve: Police Brutality in India
- Right to Relief: Palliative Care in India
- Dignity Overdue: Decent Work for Migrant Workers
- Under Cover of War: Hamas Political Violence in Gaza
- Rain of Fire: White Phosphorus in Gaza
- Fingers to the Bone: Child Farmworkers in the U.S.
- Hellish Work: Tobacco Workers in Kazakhstan
- Where is the Justice? Ethnic Violence in Kyrgyzstan
Send funds to team of this film/project:
NOTE: 100% of your funds are sent directly from here.
Contact/inquire about this film-project:
This storyteller has yet to share/set a wallet for the direct fund transfers.
Shall we send an email request on your behalf?