My name is DorothÃ©e and since May 2009, I've been traveling with my co-producer Mark across the U.S. documenting innovation and inspiration through interviews with the next generation of farmers, activists and sustainability experts. We hope you enjoy our short films! Please check out our website for more videos, photos and resources about the growing sustainable food landscape.
- Adventures at Common Ground Country Fair
- Breeding Survivor Queenbees
- Mission Pie: Local & Organic in San Francisco
- Does America Have a Water Crisis?
- Gulf Coast Braces for Oil
- Can Organics Stop Climate Change?
- What Is Biodynamic Farming?
- What is Aquaponics?
- What is Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)?
- So All May Eat
Send funds to team of this film/project:
NOTE: 100% of your funds are sent directly from here.
Contact/inquire about this film-project:
This storyteller has yet to share/set a wallet for the direct fund transfers.
Shall we send an email request on your behalf?