- The Idealist View of Reality
- Religion and Experience: A Philosophical Exploration - Personal Knowledge
- Forms of Religious Thought
- Experience and the Spiritual Dimension
- Turing and von Neumann
- Einstein's Annus Mirabilis, 1905
- Newton's Laws
- The Window on the Soul
- Vision and the Artist
- Eye on the Future: How can modern scientific knowledge help to prevent blindness
- Are we all deluded now?
- Markets, Freedom and Choice
- The Black Dog: Causes and Cures for Depression
- Music and Conflict Resolution
- Criminal Minds
- What is a human life worth?
- How to be a lie detector
- Feast or Famine: The Psychology of Eating
- Genius or Madness?
- Why the Enlightenment still matters today
- The End of Space and Time?
- Christ and Evolution: A Drama of Wisdom?
- The Victorians: Religion and Science
- The Victorians: Life and Death
- Religion: A Challenge to Liberalism
- God's Good Order and the Artist's Patterns
- "The fangs of the serpent are hid in the bowl": The Temperance Movement
- The Boyle Lectures: Science and Religion in Dialogue
- Profiling a Killer - Professor Glenn D Wilson
- How vital is motivation in our lives?
- Dickens: A Tale of Two Cities
- The Psychology of Seduction - Is life a seduction?
- For better or worse? How we pick our partners
- Born Gay? The origins of sexual orientation
- The Life and Work of Mervyn Peake
- Eating Disorders
- Power Play - The hidden role of power in our lives and relationships
- How to be happy
- The Stigma of Mental Illness: Inevitable or unjustifiable?
- What is this thing called â€œloveâ€?
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- Mad, bad or sad?
- Whatever turns you on
- Supreme Being or Beyond Being?
- Is there a continuous self? Buddhism and its Indian opponents
- Does God 'Act'?
- Did the universe have a beginning?
- Why is there evil?
- Beyond difference by Professor Arindam Chakrabarti and Gwen Griffith-Dickson
- Religion and the quantum world
- Philosophy of Religion
- Pascal's Fire: Scientific faith and religious understanding by Professor Keith Ward
- Paradise on Earth, Utopia in 19th Century Thought and Nature as Utopia
- Plato and his Legacy by Professor Keith Ward
- Psychologising and Neurologising about Religion: Facts, Fallacies and the Future by Professor Malcolm Jeeves
- Materialism and its Discontents by Professor Keith Ward
- God and the Universe by Professor Ian Morison
- 'Religious Perspectives on Euthanasia' and 'Can Philosophy Calm Anxieties?'
- Self and Consciousness by Chakravarthi Ram-Prasad
- The Dialogical Self in Hinduism and Buddhism: Who am I? Some answers from classical Hindu thought by Dr Brian Black
- To Infinity and Beyond by Professor Ian Morison
Send funds to team of this film/project:
NOTE: 100% of your funds are sent directly from here.
Contact/inquire about this film-project:
This storyteller has yet to share/set a wallet for the direct fund transfers.
Shall we send an email request on your behalf?